Thursday, March 25, 2021

Snowflake


I have been making cards although not many and they are earmarked for April Birthdays although I not keen on any of them.

Even this card is a bit of a failure it was meant to twist, this Simon Says Stamp Snowflake as a reverse side but obviously I needed to make a see through card. Honestly I don't know what my brain was thinking.

I did have a morning colouring although my hands are not that keen so I had to keep stopping for a rest in between images. I pulled out some old Penny Black stamps I have a whole cupboard full so it was nice to colour up some mice.

7 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

NO matter what you think, I think it's a beautiful card :)
Keep safe
Faith x

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

Pat said...

That is a beautiful snowflake Debby and love the deeply embossed falling snow in the background and finished with the white frame and lovely white embossed sentiment. The blue is so soft and pretty. x

Cheryl W said...

Very pretty. I love the detail in that snowflake.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a beautiful card, have a great weekend, Hazel x

Carol S. said...

You are too hard on yourself Debby. This is a brilliant CAS card and love it. Hope your hands get better soon. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful snowflake card Debby

Anne