Wednesday, March 03, 2021

Baby Gender Reveal


 Oh heck I thought I published this, I received the Gender Reveal stamp set from Simon Says Stamp from their latest release.

It has this really cute pram stamp which this time I coloured up in pink and made it the main feature of my card. You can buy the dies for the stamp set too but I’m writing this up on my i pad and will link to the store later. There’s some really cute dies to buy too.

I used their swirl background die plate and a few Holiday shapes to give the card some background interest.

10 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely baby card Debby love the soft colouring

Anne

Sarah said...

Really lovely Debby and the sentiment is so unusual xx

Crafting Queen said...

Such a sweet card. Anesha

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Sooo adorable Debby and girly, Love it.
Faith x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Debby, Kate x

dolcreations said...

How adorable Debby!!!

Pat said...

This pram die is so pretty and love the added hearts and stars and on this swirl die plate background which goes beautifully Debby. x

Carol S. said...

A gorgeous card Debby. Love the background for this pretty pram. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Cheryl W said...

So cute! I think sending out cards would be a wonderful way to reveal a baby's gender.

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Brilliant Debby, very clever card. Hope all well there in UK.
Great inspiration.
Shaz. X