Tuesday, April 06, 2021

All the Feels


 Simon Says Stamp sent a fabulous background stamp Spring Flowers from their All the Feels release. It’s especially handy when making cards that have to be made quickly.

I stamped the stamp with a white ink pad and WoW bright opaque embossing powder and I was inspired with this weeks Freshly Made Sketch but realised I missed an element. I decided it worked better without it.

I used the leaves in the Simon Says Stamp Circle Leaves die carefully cutting them off the circle. I did have lots of leaves dies to chose from but thought these match the stamped ones better. The sentiment is another Simon Says Stamp die, the white background helping it stand out.

I hope you all had a good Easter and so pleased for the lighter evenings.

4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A gorgeous background stamp Debby, love the sentiment dies too.
Faith x

Cheryl W said...

Love the simple design of this one, Debby. Pretty background stamps like this one are definitely useful for quick cards.

Sandra H said...

So pretty the background is gorgeous x

Pat said...

The white embossed background is really pretty Debby and the leaves do go brilliantly and love the sentiment in that soft green to match the background with the white shadow layer. A beatifu CAS card. x