Thursday, May 10, 2018

Wishes


I do love this image from Mo called Make a Wish and it can be used for lots of reasons. First to turn into a card I used the Sketch SC 369 from Splitcoast stampers its an old one since they are in the 600's.

The papers are Doodlebug apart from the odd dotty page I now using scraps. I'm using a flower die that I brought from another crafter but no idea who makes it but the flowers are like the EK retro flower punch which I find tricky to punch now. The dots in the flower centres are a circle punch for the large flower but the smaller ones I've used the Tim Holtz Cogs die set, a couple of the dies have circles for waste perfect for flowers.

You can probably just see a scallop border which is an old MFT scallop border die, not sure if they still do a small one. I also used a glitter pen on the dandelion seed head but of course the camera doesn't show that up.




Mo's Digital Pencil




9 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Debby

Anne

newbie85 said...

I love the card, Debby!! In fact, I love all your cards!!! You make them so dimensional, so 3-D! How do you do that???

JoAnn B. said...

Adorable card with that sweet image.

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So perfect Debby, love the layers and paper and flowers.
Faith
x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Debby, I love the sweet image and your brilliant colours and embellishments, Kate x

Cheryl W. said...

Your card looks awesome! I love that image, too. It reminds me of when my girls were little and loved blowing dandelion seeds.

Sarah said...

What a darling little girl Debby and you have showcased her perfectly xx

Fikreta said...

Its so nice card.
hugs