Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Bella Birthday


A card for a special niece, it's easy to remember how old she is because her Mum was pregnant at our Wedding and since she makes amazing cakes I've Stampin Bella Uptown Girl Ava love to Celebrate.

The papers are Echo Park Happy Birthday Girl and I've used it to paper piece Ava's dress as well as the flowers. The flowers are made using Simon Says Stamp Hydrangea Petal dies, the centres are Simon Says Stamp Stitched Snowflakes die ( used the smallest one) and the tiny dots are from a Tim Holtz Gearhead Thinlets I used the actual waste from one of the cogs.

I stamped Happy from Simon Says Stamps on the fishtail banner I made using their Stitched Banners. This meant I only had to use the Birthday part of the Simon says Stamp Happy Birthday die. My oval frame was made using Simon says Stamp Stitched Ovals and the I nearly forgot the leaves on my flowers they're Simon says Stamp Forget Me Know flowers die.

I'm not sure whether you are aware but I'm not at home,  I will be later but we are on here.

Oriana 3

9 comments:

Nataliascraft said...

Stunning card Debby, beautiful pattern papers and love this image.
Have a wonderful time x

Sandra H said...

So gorgeous is your card and l love the layout and such an adorable image too!

Pat said...

Ava is a pretty image Debby and this is a gorgeous card. I love that gorgeous floral paper with the pale pink starry one you have used on the dress, numbers and flowers, and the little bit of green diagonal stripe goes well as a border, and the leaves in that matching plain colour complement it perfectly. I know you said you were going on a cruise but had forgotten precisely when. I hope you are having a fabulous time! x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your card, AND the ship, have a GREAT time.
Faith
x

Vicky said...

I just LOVE your cards!!! That ship looks amazing!!!! Have a grat time!

Martie Rollin said...

Love your use of that polka dot paper! Well done!

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debby, love the stamp and the pretty papers.
Hope you are having a fantastic time on your cruise
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hope you have had a wonderful hol. This is fabulous, love the image and gorgeous colours

Cheryl W. said...

Your card is beautiful (and so is the ship you're on!). I love the soft colors and all the wonderful details. The mix of pretty papers is perfect, too! This card rocks!