Sunday, May 20, 2018

Fun day Games


There were loads of photos of the Family Fun Day, I knew I wouldn't be able to do them all and it was tricky to work out which one. We had some old fashioned games, I can remember going to my Dad' works do on their big field and they had egg and spoon and sack races etc

No proper eggs for the egg and spoon race, my niece had a plastic egg and spoons. The papers are Simple Stories and I used some dies from Elizabeth Crafts for my ladybirds/ladybugs, the fence is MFT and the toadstools are Cottage Cutz. Finally the clouds are Memory Box.


The fancy die along the bottom didn't have a packet and where I usually write on the back with a permanent pen there was no company name. The title was American Craft and the laugh arrow was  a die I borrowed from my friend.

There are still some more Family Fun Day Layouts to come.





4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous fun days shown off beautifully Debby.
Faith
x

Pat said...

What fun photos and two great layouts Debby. x

Cheryl W. said...

You've captured your Fun Day with such great layouts, Debby.

Sandra H said...

They are brilliant x