Friday, August 01, 2014

Derek Clapton


My poor son was a bit concerned because I gave him this card and my DD gave him this one from last week both with Mr Dunderton from Dr Digi. I have to confess I love these digis cos they are so  much fun.
I was a bit naughty I erased the cabinet that was next to the image so Derek Clapton thats the name of the image was a stand alone. Which worked a treat for me so I could add the Simon Says Stamp word die and the sentiments from the Balloon sentiment sets.
Now I did see a sketch like this but I couldn't find it but no doubt its probably ended anyway. I love how some of the banners can be colours you're no keen on but work when together.
At last its August and my very busy July is over and I found the hiding space for Christmas stamps and papers, now all I need is the goodies I brought for candy.

24 comments:

misteejay said...

Super card Debby and that character really is fun; isn't he.
Toni xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fab card for your son Debby! Love the sentiment and the banner detail! Susan xx

Sue said...

This is fabulous Debby. I love the fun image and the banners look wonderful.
hugs Sue xx

Doreen said...

Love this,what a fab image.xxx

Åse-May said...

Woww...love it :) :)

Dotty Jo said...

Brilliant card, Debby - a real stunner! Jo x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fantastic card, love the colours & the image is great!
Hugs Shell xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Those banners are terrific and I love the Dr Digi image too, so much fun.
Lorraine

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Wonderful card Debbbie..... and must try banners like that one day.. they work a treat. Shaz in Oz. X

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant card Debby, I like the design, have a lovely weekend
Kevin xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This really made me smile, such a fun image! The banners look so incredible!
Rebecca.

Murielle said...

Who..Super Masculine Card! Debby.
Hugs, Murielle.

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Debby, love it.
Lorraine x

Colinda said...

Great card!! Love the digi's too!
Have a nice weekend,
Colinda

cotnob said...

A brilliant card Debby, such a fun image and wonderful sentiment.
I hope you have a lovely weekend.
Pauline
x

Sandra H said...

Debby your card is gorgeous x

Pat said...

What a fab image Debby and love all the different papers used on tbe banners and a great sentiment as well. I'm sure your son must have loved it. x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous fun card Debby and love the banners..they look fantastic.Brilliant colouring and love your card design..

luv CHRISSYxx

Tammy said...

So glad you love Dr. Digi's! They are all such fun and you coloring of them is always so perfect and amazing! Love your card!

Hamutal Shafrir said...

Wonderful card! I love your design! The banners and sentiment are great.

Anonymous said...

Hi Debby, fabulous card..It brought a smile to my face on this very dull morning! x

Carol S. said...

Brilliand fun card. Must get this digi. Hugs, Carol S.xx

XxJULESxX said...

Wow love this! gorgeous !

Cheryl W. said...

I agree--these images are really fun! And no one does them up better than you!