Sunday, August 24, 2014

Scrapbooking


Finally some scrapbooking pages and I'm behind with my layout a week, I think I worked it out week 34 and the last time I posted was at wk 28.
So heres no. 29 and the last of photo session of my niece and hubby before they had their son. I was rather hoping to finish off some patterned papers but ended using none. It also caused a heated discussion because before I put the blue mats on I was being discouraged to do anything but the butterflies and sentiment. But the blue mats help to bring the eye to the photos.
Here's a couple of layouts that I didn't want to show up on FB which at the moment doesn't matter since Networkedblogs are sometimes not posting a picture.

So this fab picture of some of nephews and niece is week 30.

Here is a double layout for week 32, some really old papers used here.


21 comments:

Debbie said...

Stunning layouts Debby...love them all. x

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely beautiful designs Debby. You have such a wonderful way with colours and embellishments. Love the spray of butterflies on the first.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend with a bit of craftiness on the side.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous photos and layouts Debby...love the hand heart in the first...gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Beautiful pictures and layouts Debby. Susan x

scrappymo! said...

Beautiful layouts...love the first one...I think becaouse those hearts and his hand held in a heart tugs at the heartstrings!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous layouts, my fave is the middle, stunning layout and love the colours.

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely pages full of memories...lovely layouts and colours

Anne

Sarah said...

Some treasured memories captured there Debby!! xx

Sue - said...

Super layouts Debbie! You're not as behind as I am -- I intended doing a page a week at the beginning of the year and so far I've done two!!

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous page layouts Debby, a lovely way to show off the photos
Lorraine x

Pat said...

Three lovely layouts Debby but the first is so beautiful with both their hands in a heart shape over the baby, and all the gorgeous butterflies in a co-ordinating colour. I think you are right about the blue mat. x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fantastic work Debby.
Have a good weekend.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Jacee said...

Lovely pages Debby.
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Three fabulous layouts and you've nearly caught up, lol. Great photo's, love the third one though.
Lorraine

Donna Mosley said...

Wonderful LO's Debby, love them all.

Donna x

Sarah said...

Fabulous Layouts Debby!

Sarah x

La classe della maestra Valentina said...

Ciao Debby, contraccambio la tua visita con molto piacere, ringraziandoti del bellissimo commento che mi hai lasciato. Da oggi ti seguirò molto volentieri... le tue creazioni sono bellissime.
A presto
Maestra Valentina

Lynne in NI said...

Wow, these are all fabulous Debby :)

Tammy said...

Each page is an awesome layout! I love the blue mat with the butterflies, great call!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Awesome layouts hunnie!
Hugs shell xx

KraftyKaren said...

Three really fab layouts x