Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Simon Says Sparkle

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Anything Goes Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
We will be back soon with the name of the lucky winner of the $50 Voucher
This week the challenge is ,,,,,,,,

MAKE IT SPARKLE

We are showcasing NEAT AND TANGLED  and JANE'S DOODLES Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used.
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px



I don't do sparkle much unless its Christmas or for fairies wings but I was really pleased with myself that there was a bit of glitter card in one the Simon Says Stamps Card Kits. It had chevrons on but soon made
them fade in the background by using the Penny Black Interlocking die and to some me some pennies on pearls I used Liquid Pearls
My roses are stamped with using Jane Doodles Roses I noticed they are out of stock but really any matching flowers would work and the inkpad called Audrey Blue from Simon Says Stamps was a perfect match to my glitter card. To finish I used Birthday Messages from Simon Says Stamps it helps that this set is sitting permanently on my desk.

So now it's YOUR turn.  Happy Crafting
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog , if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out 

SSS_checkoutnewblog

Simon Says Stamp

You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in
No backlinking allowed, Only 5 new creations will be eligible in the prize draw

22 comments:

Ohhh Snap said...

That is one stunning card! The roses look like they are made out of velvet! Love the glitter behind the screen. TFS!

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

♥ your card. It's really beautiful!

Hugs,
Jay Jay

Jingle said...

This is beautiful! I love the gorgeous background!

Cheryl W. said...

Such a lovely card. I am amazed at how perfectly your stamped roses match the glitter card stock.

Lin said...

Gorgeous idea, Debby! I'm still hoarding that piece of paper, but I'll remember your idea.....love this beautiful blue!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debby :-) I think this Audrey Blue is my all time fave colour,,, so pretty and the sparkly paper works so well with it. Love the roses too, beautiful :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debby :-) I think this Audrey Blue is my all time fave colour,,, so pretty and the sparkly paper works so well with it. Love the roses too, beautiful :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debby, I love the delicate design and beautiful colours.
hugs Sue xx

Melissa Bove said...

Stunning card Debby! Love that beautiful background! SO pretty!!

hugs...

Pat said...

This is lovely debby and such a pretty shade of blue. I love the interlocking circles die and the beautiful roses and leaves and then the nice font of the sentiment, and all match perfectly. x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab design and colour.xxx

Chrissy said...

Love the sparkle in the background Debby...gorgeous colour..beautiful die with the added pearls..gorgeous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Debby, such a beautiful colour.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

A very classy card Debby. Love the die cuts and colours.
Lorraine x

Kathleen said...

Stunning card and a fabulous choice of colour.

Kath x

Caryn said...

THUD!! I fell in love with this as soon as I saw it Debby - a true stunner!!

Carol S. said...

My favourite colour so a gorgeous card Debby! Love the background. hugs, Carol S,xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow Debby this is so beautiful sweetie. Gorgeous colours and layout. Love that sparkle too.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

XxJULESxX said...

Just stunning Debby love that die!

Stephanie said...

Beautiful design, Debby! I love the background and the way you added the shimmer behind it :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Teresa Kline said...

wow Debby, GORGEOUS..I so luv the flowers....hope you have a fabulous weekend!

sparkle & shine *~*

coops said...

so beautiful debby.really stunning design and i love the flowers ;D

xx coops xx