Thursday, July 31, 2014

House Husband


I always forget there's 31 days in July thats because my son was born on the 30th and in my head its the end of the month. I think today I will drag out my Christmas stamps and paper from the hiding place.
But before my blog goes completely into Christmas mode here's my card for Lenny with what I think is the perfect image from Mo Manning. If you don't know what I mean check out this post.
The image is Shoulders Boy S and there are quite a few to choose from including some with a girl and a fabulous Soldier one.
The papers are Simple Stories and since the stars were already on the paper it stands to reason that I follow through with larger stars. The Good Luck is cut out using Memory Box alphabets dies.
I knew I should have schedule this post cos I'm a bit late this morning having celebrated my nephew Steven getting married to Beth yesterday. Haven't downloaded the camera yet so I leave you pic of the happy couple I took at my brothers Ruby Wedding last year.


25 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Debby what a smashing card. Lovely touching image and love the star paper and colours. Susan x

Malika said...

Lovely card

Malika

Sue said...

Awwww the perfect image. I love the colours and wonderful detailing too.
I bet Lenny was thrilled to receive such a special card and I am sure you hubby is going to miss him after working with him for so many years.
hugs Sue xx

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Debby - the image is beautiful and I love the stars.
Have a wonderful day.
Debs xx

downrightcrafty said...

what a fabulous card love all the stars and the colours are perfect and yes a great image
hugs Kate xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such perfect papers for a guy card and the image and layout are perfect too.
Lorraine

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card, Debby! Jo x

Trudy said...

Gorgeous card . I love the image.
Hugs Trudy

Doreen said...

Love the fab image and gorgeous colours.xxx

XxJULESxX said...

Hi Debby, love the card it's gorgeous as usual!!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and love stars. Hope the Wedding went well x

Carla S. said...

Fantastic card, Debby! Love the papers and the stars! The image is perfect! Wonderful design!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Debby..I love the image and the papers and stars are brilliant..

luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Debby. The image and layout look fabulous.
Lovely photo too.
Lorraine x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Aww, such a precious image Debby, it's a fantastic card with lovely stars. And such a darling couple your nephew and his soon to be wife makes.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Sandra H said...

Oh my goodness Debby this is stunning and so are the lovely couple x

Cheryl W. said...

Totally fabulous card - and the image is so poignant. Love it!

Lynsey said...

Fab male card Debby! I look forward to seeing the wedding photos on a layout!
Hugs Lynsey x

Pat said...

Love this card Debby and a great image by Mo which you have coloured beautifully. I love all the stars x

cotnob said...

Such a fabulous card Debby, I love gorgeous papers and stars.
Pauline
x

Brawny x said...

Great card Debby. What a fabulous image. X

Carol S. said...

Great card again Debby. Brilliant image and love the design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Tammy said...

A very happy birthday to your son! The card you made for him is brilliant but then I'm rather partial to all of Mo's wonderful digis!

Teresa Kline said...

hi Debby! fun card, fabulous image...great photo too! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

sparkle & shine *~*

scrappymo! said...

Another great card and such a handsome picture of your son!