Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Wheatfields

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi, all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
Thank you for joining us for the Emboss It Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
We will be back soon with the name of the lucky winner of the $50 Voucher.
This week the challenge is ...

ANYTHING GOES!

That's right, it's your FAVORITE challenge of them all! Show us what you've got folks! Anything Goes, but your best is always ADORED!!!
We are showcasing Cas-ual Fridays and Technique Tuesday Products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see how you ROCK these awesome brands! If you don't have any yet, follow those links, folks, because you are in for a treat! If you love sentiments, BOTH CAS-ual Fridays and Technique Tuesday offer AMAZING original sentiments along with some fantastic images, too! YAY!
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store. Because you are awesome!
50dollar_voucher_600px


Another card that looked better inside my head. I saw this layout and thought it was a bit different but I had an issue with the last bit of stamping of the Avery Elle Wood grain stamp, smudge the last bit so it had to be cut down. There was no chance I was going to risk making another when it was almost perfect.
I cut the top shape to size and then used the Tim Holtz Inkpads to blend colours using a punch circle for a  mask for my Sun.
I then stamped the wheat stamp from Technique Tuesday Grateful twice each time to give a bit of shadow effect. Then I used held my breath while I stamped the sentiment but it turned out fine.
My problem I think is I should of had a mat under the top part of my card, that and a bit more time when I made it last week.

So now it's YOUR turn. We can't WAIT to see what you want to show off! Happy Crafting!
There are fabulous Giveaways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog , if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out! We are talking some GOOD stuff, folks! For reals!

SSS_checkoutnewblog 

Simon Says Stamp

You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in the challenge.
No backlinking allowed - creations must be new, Only 5 new creations will be eligible in the prize draw.

27 comments:

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous is your card x

Jingle said...

Debby, WOW! This is absolutely STUNNING! So gorgeous! Beautiful work!

Lin said...

Love this layout, Debby and the wheat is a beautiful stamp!

Lorraine A said...

This is gorgeous Debby , love the shadow stamping and sunset colours, so pretty :-) fab layout and love the woodgrain too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

jenn shurkus said...

such a warm inviting card :) reminds me of fall in New Hampshire :)

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card Debby! Love the woodgrain!

hugs...

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Debby, I love your warm colours.
Pauline
x

Sarah said...

This is wonderful Debby, love the colours xx

Murielle said...

Simply fabulous and wonderful coloring.
Hugs, Mumur.

Donna Mosley said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Debby, love the colours.

Donna x

Brawny x said...

A fab card Debby. You are just so versatile. X

Chrissy said...

Very classy Debby..love the design and beautiful colours...gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Heather said...

A stunning card Debby, I love your design and gorgeous inking of the beautiful image and sentiment!!

hugs
Heather xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debby.
Lorraine x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debby, such a beautiful design and I love the colours.
hugs Sue xx

Carol S. said...

Fantastic card, a gorgeous design.
Love the background, actually love it all! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sharon said...

I love this Debby. The stamp and design are gorgeous.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

cheiron said...

So beautiful Debby! I just love the masking on this card for the sun.

scrappymo! said...

This is lovely! A different look for yoyu and you do it well!
Wonderful!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Debby, you are far too critical of your cards this is gorgeous! Susan x

Jackie Scott said...

Wow Debby you have done wonders with those stamps! Such a beautiful card! Enjoy!

Stephanie said...

Really pretty design, Debby! I love the blending you did to make such a perfect sunrise :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Pat said...

This is a different sort of image but lovely and the yellows and oranges give it the look of a very hot day. I love the wood grain stamp too Debby. x

Virginia L. said...

Gorgeous silhouette scene, Debby! Beautifully done!

Jo Nevill said...

Love your card Debby, love the warm colours. Gorgeous stamps you used.

Jo x

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love the "looking over the fence" scene you've created with your stamps and masks. I always see mistakes as opportunities for improvement, and that's what you did. Blessings!

Caryn said...

Wow Debby - this actually makes me yearn for the Autumn - even though we're having such an amazing Summer!!! Stunning card!