Thursday, July 10, 2014

Photo Shoot


I think I'm on Week 28 for a layout a week. Love how this turned out since the papers were odds and sods left of a collection pack. The top right corner bugs me but I'm going to have to try ignore it since I also feel less is more.
The letters are cut from the Cricut, the chevrons are Stampin Up and my hearts are Simon Says Stamp.

Well I'm in trouble now I have a couple of layouts one with my brother on who has told me in no uncertain words don't put him on FB but my blog is connected to Network Blogs and automatically publishes. Also of my Niece and Nephews using a picture from FB and I don't really have their Mum's permission either. So I think this weekend I will look out some more photos from 2013 to scrap.


15 comments:

Sue said...

This is wonderful Debby, the photos are so beautiful and I love your layout.
hugs Sue xx

Lynne in NI said...

What a fab LO Debby - love how you used your photos.
Oh and 'Hi' to your brother ;)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous page, love the chevrons and you matched the colours up perfectly with their clothes

Sandra H said...

Oh how lovely what a lovely photo of the parents to be you have captured it so lovingly xx

Sarah Souza said...

Lovely layout and even lovelier photos!

Pat said...

This is a lovely layout Debby and the papers and embellishments go together with the photos beautifully. x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous and serene Debby. It is a problem at the moment with all the publishing rights and worrying what people may do with your images.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Cheryl W. said...

I love how the colors and graphic elements coordinate so beautifully with those in the photos. Great layout!

Carol S. said...

Brilliant design. Great paper choice and embellies too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

heidy said...

Beautiful LO Debby!!
XXX Heidy

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous layout Debby, gorgeous photos and I love your design.
Pauline
x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous photos Debby and I love the papers..colours and layout..beautiful.

luv CHRISSYxx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous photos Debby and a fab layout.
Lorraine x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fab layout and photos Debby. Susan x

Brawny x said...

Fab layout Debby. I too have a hubby who says no social media for him. I sometimes sneak him on lol x