Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Embossing Bella

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Spots and Dots Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
We will be back soon with the name of the lucky winner of the $50 Voucher
This week the challenge is ,,,,,,,,

EMBOSS IT

heat emboss, dry emboss or you can use embossing paste.
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px



I couldn't decide to heat or dry emboss so I've tried both. First of all using a scoring board like the Martha Stewart Scoring Board I embossed the lines down the sides of the main panel.The camera just about lets you.
I've never had much luck with white ink pads you only have to look how many I've got to see that so I decided to heat emboss with  Simon Says Stamp Best Mom Ever stamp set, in fact I've used the small rose from the set. Stamped on the paper with Versamark and used white embossing powder. Does make it tricky to use an embossing tool to give them more depth but I think they work with the cute image.
Onto the sweet image is another Stamping Bella called Opal the Optimist and the papers are Authentique Flourish pack. Nearly forgot I finished off the card by using the Happy Birthday die from Simon says Stamp.
I thinkg thats it, oh not quite the tiny scallop border is MFT.

So now it's YOUR turn.  Happy Crafting

There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog , if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out 
SSS_checkoutnewblog

Simon Says Stamp

You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in
No backlinking allowed, Only 5 new creations will be eligible in the prize draw
word-verif

34 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Super image and layout Debby.
Lorraine

Jingle said...

Debby, this is super cute! I love the colors!

Lin said...

What a beautiful mix of papers and images, just love this, Debby!

Cheryl W. said...

I think those roses were the perfect choice to accent that cute image. Great card!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debby :-) I love this image and the colours and details are fab ,, love the flowers and the scalloped border,, perfect :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabuloous image Debby and a great girly birthday card...

Anne

Caryn said...

Lovely card Debby - I love the soft colours xxx

Di said...

Absolutely beautiful Debby! Super image and those roses are divine.
Tee, hee - you do realise you MADE me buy the lovely narrow MFT border dies?

Hugs, Di xx

Carol McCready said...

Love the design of your card.

I have the stamp and color the image in the same colors.

coops said...

so gorgeous debby.i love your pretty colours and the image is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Tammy said...

Love the image for a birthday card, its perfect! Pretty card and pretty colors!

Sarah said...

This is wonderful Debby... a great stamp and beautiful colours too xx

Pat said...

I love this Stamping Bella image, and the beautiful way you have coloured it, and the roses are gorgeous too. Pastel pink and turquoise blue are always perfect together. x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very pretty and cute Debby.
Hugs.
Cathy
Xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous image and colouring Debby and I love the flowers a lot..very effective..gorgeous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Virginia L. said...

SUPER fun card! I adore the embossed flowers and delicate details on your design, Debby!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Debby, so cute and pretty
hugs
Mandy xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debby. Love the image and design
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great image and love those flowers

Stephanie said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Love the way you colored the dress :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Debby. I love the image, pretty colours and beautiful flowers too.
hugs Sue xx

Sandra H said...

Oh this card really is so pretty x

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Debby, such a pretty colour combination.
Pauline
x

Brawny x said...

A fab card Debby. Love it x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Debby, I love it.x

Becky said...

This is beautiful! Love the image and love that die.

Alina said...

beautiful card, Debby, I love the colours and the Bella stamp!

Jo Nevill said...

Cheers ! Fabulous card Debby x

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card Debby! Love that image and those pretty flowers!!

hugs...

Heather said...

A beautiful card Debby - I love your design and a gorgeous colour scheme!! Fabulous colour of the sweet image and stunning detailing!!!

hugs
Heather xx

Yola Moore said...

Lovely card, beautiful papers. I love the Stampin Bellas

Kat W said...

My fave colours, pretty ribbon and flowers and a bottle of wine - right up my street!
And one of the SB images I don't own... still on my wish list!

Hugs, Kat x

Teresa Kline said...

hi Debby! fun card, luv those flowers...hope you have a super weekend!

sparkle & shine *~*

jenn shurkus said...

i love what you did with this fun image!! :)