Friday, December 26, 2014

New York


I have had to wait till now to show this card although its not really a card. Inside is a pocket for some dollars for a lovely couple who have flew to New York on Christmas Day (cheap flights apparently)
I had to use the Memory Box Cityscape die twice so it would fit a long card. Didn't fancy yellow lights so used my favourite colours for Christmas behind the cut out.
Double cut of My Favourite Things grass die upside down with join hidden by a Simon Says Stamps Maryanne snowflake die.
Finally Simon Says Stamps Merry Christmas die to finish.


I had a little bit of the Cityscape left and saw the sketch on CAS(E) this sketch and knew I could use it.
But to make the background look more interest than white and grabbed my falling snow stamp from Simon Says Stamp Be Joyful set and just stamp in a matching inkpad. Add sentiment from the same set, job done.

16 comments:

Joke de Wit said...

Prachtig Debby.Groetjes Joke

martina's kaartjes said...

very nice cards !
wish you the best for 2015 !
greetings from Belgium
martina
x

Anonymous said...

Morning Debby, gorgeous cards. x

Whisper said...

Oooo what a super idea and the flights were probably cheaper too, as we flew to Australia on Xmas Day a few years ago and they were third cheaper than Xmas Eve, Luv Sam x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Two fabulous creations Debby.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Pat said...

I love both of these Debby. The cityscape is a gorgeous die and I adore the falling snow you have added on the second one. x

Di said...

Two fabulous makes here Debby! Currently sitting on my hands as I do adore that Cityscape die.

Hugs

Di xx

cotnob said...

Two fabulous cards Debby, I love the cityscape die and your lovely colour choice.
Pauline
x

Chrissy said...

Love these cards Debby..fabulous makes..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lynsey said...

Hi Debby these are gorgeous makes!
Hugs Lynsey x

Unknown said...

Very pretty!

Michelle said...

Two great cards, Debby! I love how you used your leftovers! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

Cheryl W. said...

These cards look amazing. Love the cityscape.

Debs said...

What a great idea, a young couple I know flew to New York on Christmas Day, wishing you a Happy and Healthy 2015 , and look forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations . Hugs Debs x

Kathleen said...

Two fabulous cards and love the colour that you have chosen for the lights.

Kath x

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are both wonderful! Super takes on the sketch!