Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Wheelie like you


wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge !! Thank you for joining us for the  Anything Goes with Twine Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too :-)
We will be back soon with the name of the lucky winner of the $50 Voucher !! :-)
This week the challenge is ,,,,,,,,

Have A Heart  

We are showcasing our very own Simon Says Stamp Exclusive Products this week. To see the whole fabulous Valentine 2014 release CLICK HERE or on the logo :-)

1_valrelease_NEW_zpsb0e3dd86

You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used :-)
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store!
50dollar_voucher_600px

Not the busiest type of card but I do love how it turned out first is my cute Pure Innocence image called Wheelie Like You. For a change I just coloured her in with my pencils now with the finished card I'm glad I did since the patterned card was quite busy.
My Hearts are from Simon Says Stamps they are the small doily heart but it works out you get these three although the small heart is the waste from the outline heart just cut out in different papers which are of Simple Stories Say Cheese.
Now the  larger heart I cut out twice one in a bit of scrap card so I could hand cut the centre out to use as a template but I discovered I only had that one dotty pattern sheet since I knew where my other mats were going I gut out the centre with enough to make my dotty heart.
All I needed to do was to finish with some Doodlebug Twine and fishtail banner which I used a square punch to get my fishtails.

So now it's YOUR turn ! Happy Crafting !!


There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog ,,,if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out :-)

 SSS_checkoutnewblog

Simon Says Stamp
You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in :-)
No backlinking allowed, Only 5 new creations will be eligible in the prize draw :-)
word-verif

47 comments:

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous bright and colourful card Debby

Jo x

Cheryl W. said...

Awww - I wheelie like this card!

Lin said...

That sentiment just makes me smile! What a cute card, Debby!

Lorraine A said...

ooh Cheryl said just what I was going to say ,, haha , I wheelie like it too :-) the colours and whole design is gorgeous and super cute :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Jane said...

Oh love the sentiment Debby - another fantastic creation!
Jane xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gorgeous card Debbie love that sentiment! Susan x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Debby, so sweet and a fab layout :0
hugs Mandy xx

Laura Sterckx said...

Awesome card, Debby! The patterns are so pretty and I love the image! Hugs!

Sarah said...

So sweet Debby, great papers you have teamed the image with too! xx

Doreen said...

Love this,fab image and papers.xxx

Carol said...

So cute Debby. Carol x

Claire said...

Love this - what a sweet image and sentiment and great colours too. Hugs, Claire x

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card Debby! That image is so sweet and I love the cute sentiment!! I like how you made the doily heart too!

hugs...

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card Debby and what a great senitment too x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Debby's, love the papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Viv said...

Just ADORE this Debby - the sentiment is fantastic!

Deb said...

So very cute and colourful, love it!
Debxx

Heather said...

An adorable card Debby, I love tour sweet sentiment, a fabulous design and colour scheme. Your little image is so cute and such gorgeous details!!

hugs
Heather xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So sweet and love that sentiment. Gorgeous range of colours and patterns

Carla S. said...

Adorable card, Debby! Love the papers and cute image! Great details!

Kathlene said...

So adorable...love the combo of chevrons, stars and dots. Sweet image too. Hugs, Kathy

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Debby. Love the image and fab design
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Awwwwww so gorgeous and cute. I love the sweet image and beautiful colours.
hugs Sue xx

Kathleen said...

Really cute card and love the papers and a great sentiment.

Kath x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, I love your creation, fabulous as always hugs Pops x x

Pat said...

This image is so sweet, and I love the way you have coloured her in harmonising colours. The papers are lovely, and the idea of cutting the heart from a piece hidden underneath is one worth remembering. I love the hearts, and the sentiment is really fun. x

Archies Mum said...

Great card, love the sentiment

Tracey said...

I 'wheelie' like this card Debby!!! It's absolutely adorable!! xx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Debby love the play with words x Susan x

cuilliesocks said...

Love this super image and all the fab bright colours, hugs Kate x

Donna Mosley said...

Great card Debby, love the image and your fab colouring.

Donna x

scrapn_momof2 said...

Great card Debby!!

rachel said...

a fabby card Debby - such a cute image x

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Debby, fab papers.
Wendy xx

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous card, Debby! Love the papers you used!


*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Debby, I like the sweet image the colours and the design.
Kevin xx

Becky said...

What an adorable card, and I love the sentiment. :)

Alexandra♥ said...

How very pretty!!! How do you manage to find time Debby, for making all these wonderful cards!!?? it's like every day you have a new card to share! Amazing!

Dawn T said...

so sweet Debby. Lovely card.

Kat W said...

This doesn't need any more embellies on it with those lovely layers of DP and beautiful bright colours. Oh, and such a cute image and fun sentiment!
Hugs, Kat x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A wheely great card love it

Chrissy said...

She is adorable Debby..fabulous papers and colours..and love the sentiment..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Christine L said...

Fabulous Debby... I love these Pure Innocents!

Hugs
Christine x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I just love this. I really admire how people put together all sorts of lovely patterns and colors and it works. I'm just dabbling my toes into that style right now. Y'all are good encouragement.

Loz said...

:) love the fun sentiment xx

Hamutal Shafrir said...

Gorgeous card! So colorful and sweet.

coops said...

so gorgeous debby.stunning sweet image and i love the hearts :D

xx coops xx