Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Quirky Couple


Perfect layout for the downloaded photo from Facebook, have I said that FB is handy for photos I wouldn't normally catch up on with. At the moment the family is catching up with Mum and Dad renewing their vows including a you tube clip that Tim had quickly made.
I made a bit of mistake with the punch, I had seen layouts using border punches randomly round the main page so I thought I would give it a try. Obviously you need to see the underside of the punch to make sure it punches close to the edge but lucky for me with this layout it worked especially has I placed a bit of black card behind it.
The hearts and stars are dies from Holiday shapes from Simon Says Stamps.
I've lost the picture I printed off that inspired this layout so I can't find it on Pinterest and give the proper person the credit.
According to my diary its week 8 and I'm feeling very smug that this is layout 8 with some in reserved that should take me too week 11.

19 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

A beautiful fun design.
{I would love you to take part in my 800 Follower Give-away where everyone is a winner who enters. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

KraftyKoolKat said...

What a great layout Debby, full of fun and people being happy.


Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Tracey said...

What a fantastic page Debby!! I love this!! xx

Linda Simpson said...

Great layout Debby!
Hugs
Linda xxx

DesignerDiva said...

Debby I just love this! What a great photo and you have showcased it to perfection!
Hugs Laurie xx

scrappyjacky said...

Such a fun layout.

Åse-May said...

A beautiful layout....:)

Debs said...

Fabulous LO Debby - love the photo and perfect detailing.
Debs xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow love this layout and all the different patterns, may have to case it. Only two layouts so far for me Nd so many photos to scrap too, must find time to do more, love scrapping.

Sandra H said...

Debby this is sooo lovely x

Lynsey said...

Hi Debby, this is a gorgeous layout! I'm not doing so well on my layouts, only 1 for this year's album!
Hugs Lynsey x

Pat said...

A lovely fun, and different layout with the use of the partial punching. I love the mix of chevrons, spots and gingham paper and the colours are just great. The ribbon tied beyond the picture and the other end hanging loose in pretty twisted shape is so unusual but works really well. x

Lynne in NI said...

Ohhh what a fun happy LO! Debby! Great pic and I'm lovin your Happy Meal sentiment hahahaha

Cheryl W. said...

Well done, Debby! I really like how you used that border punch. I wouldn't have thought of that, but I'm loving the look of it.

Debbie said...

What a fabulous layout Debby. Love it! x

Julie said...

This is do gorgeous Debby, made me want to scrapbook again! Mind me asking what the papers are? They are so bright and gorgeous!

Nikki said...

Love how this turned out Debby....may have to case this one too ;-)

XxJULESxX said...

Beautiful design love it!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

That's adorable, I love it.