Friday, December 12, 2014

Less is More


I was determined to join in this week with Less is More especially has I missed their 200th challenge. The challenge is a coloured one so I grabbed what colours I had and made strips.
I used the Simon Say Stamp Bundle of shapes to cut out the white mat then cut out their Alexis Snowflake.
I took put the middle back into the snowflake to give it more shape.
Found the snowflake sequins well at least they call them winter flurries so I'm guessing they are snowflake.
To finish Merry Christmas from the Be Joyful set again Simon Says stamp well its on my desk on lined up on the acylic block seemed silly not to use.
Not very original but at least I like.


18 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Wonderful CAS card Debby. Have a fab weekend! Susan x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debby, such a stylish design and I love the colours.
Sue xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh this is absolutely gorgeous Debby I love the stripes and the snowflakes.
hugs
lorraine x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the snowflake.xxx

Sarah said...

Love this design Debby, gorgeous colours xx

Stamps and Paper said...

GOrgeous CAS card Debby

Anne

Pop's Cards said...

Beautiful sweetie hugs Pops x x x

Shelly said...

Lovely CAS card Debby! Merry Christmas xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debby :-) love the colours and the whole design of this :-)

luv
Lols x x x
thank you for my card too, it arrived this morning :-) You know me so well ,,, LOL :-)

Pat said...

This is lovely Debby and snowflakes are always pretty and the multi patterned star works so well. x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Very effective Debby.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Jacee said...

Less is certainly more with this one Debby, what a glorious design, love it!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Kat W said...

Beautiful CAS design - love the little snowflake sequins :-)

Hugs, Kat x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

A striking and classy way to use the colour palette Debby and a great Christmas card.
Thanks as always for taking part
Sarah
Less is more

*Vicki* said...

Really love the striped background!! HUGS

Tammy said...

Love the wonderful background you used with the snowflake, very pretty card indeed!

Unknown said...

Morning Debby what a beautiful card I love the colour you have used.
And the design of it is great.
Take care xxx

Debs xxx

Chrissie said...

Can't believe I didn't get around to visiting last week!
This is fab Debby... what a great idea to do the background that way!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"