Monday, December 22, 2014

Left overs


Yesterday i made a card and here is the leftover centre and the red border was also made for yesterdays card but I didn't like it so I've used it on this card.
The large tree is a Dee Distinctely die and again this was made for the my ornament last week but didn't used because it was too large.
Out came my Holly punch and where would I be this Christmas without my Happy Christmas die from Simon Says Stamps.
To honest I'm not sure about this card but I feel good about using bits and bobs leftover from other cards.

16 comments:

misteejay said...

Beautiful card Debby.
Toni xx

Malika said...

Lovely christmascard.

Malika

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Debby


Anne

Becky said...

Lovely card Debby.

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Debby, I love the elegant design and beautiful tree.
hugs Sue xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is a lovely card Debby, that tree die is fabulous.
Enjoy your Christmas
Lorraine

ednamburgess said...

Great idea as I have lots of those. And your card turned out beautiful. I also have that die, so that will work. Thanks for the idea. Edna

Pat said...

This is just so pretty Debby and a great way of using up bits and pieces. Have a great Christmas. x

Sandra H said...

Truly so beautiful is your card x

Jacee said...

Such a lovely design Debby.
Have a great Xmas!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Chrissy said...

A gorgeous card Debby and you would never know it was made up with leftovers..fabulous.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2015..

luv CHRISSYxx

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so beautiful, love that tree!

*Vicki* said...

Really gorgeous Debby!! :)

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Debby, such a great way to use your leftovers.
Pauline
x

Cheryl W. said...

Your card made from bits and bobs looks far better than my cards from brand new supplies! I think this card is great.

Unknown said...

Love this card!