Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Bling It On


Reverse psychology obviously works because I having a break from DT work and what did I want to do but make a card for Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge. Although I would be to late to add to the challenge blog having had to flower soft and fun flock this morning.

The Challenge is to Bling it Up and in case of the DT we had to use Kaisier products so I used Telegraph Road paper pack which is not a Christmas pack but I stamped the Simon Says Stamps Lots of Snowflakes on one of the sheets.

The cute image is a Penny Black Stamp Little Elf Kit and I have added loads of Doodlebug Glitter for the star.

The Picket Fence and the Grass die are both from My Favourite Things and I added glitter to both of them although the fence just has its on their tips.
My image and sentiment are both inside a Stately Circle from Spellbinders and to finish I used a Rylynn snowflake.

wed-newchallenge-header

Hi all and welcome to another week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Thank you for joining us for the Christmas  Challenge and we hope you will all join us again this week too.
We will be back soon with the name of the lucky winner of the $50 Voucher
This week the challenge is

BLING IT ON !

We are showcasing KAISERCRAFT products this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px

So now it's YOUR turn.  Happy Crafting

Simon Says Stamp

You have until Wed  8am Ohio time. 1pm UK time, 2 pm CET to join in

42 comments:

Jingle said...

This is adorable! The sparkle is fabulous!

Barb said...

I am always amazed how you so effortlessly layer your elements, Debby! This is fabulous!

Cheryl W. said...

Love your happy card with all its bling.

Lin said...

This is wonderful, Debby! Love this happy shade of pink and all the glitter!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Debby :-) I am so glad you are enjoying creating again :-) the image is adorable and I love the pink and white combo, very pretty :-)

luv
Lols x x x

jenn shurkus said...

awwww this is wicked sweet!!! ;)

Caryn said...

Fantastic card - love that image!!

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card,love all the different layers.

Becky said...

This is so cute Debby!

Janette said...

This is so cute, I love the elves, always make me smile...xx

Joke de Wit said...

Ohh wat leuk debby.groetjes Joke

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous card Debby so cute

Anne

Sarah said...

Another gorgeous card Debby xx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Debby, love the PB stamp and all the sparklex Susan

Whisper said...

Oooo super colour combo and what a lovely sparkler too, Luv Sam x

Jacee said...

Great Debby, love your colour choice and the sweet image
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Pat said...

This image is so cute and the stamped snowflakes on the paper work beautifully. Love the Stately Circles die and the other accessories work to make this a really pretty card. x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Debby. Love the image, the papers, the colours...all of it.
Lorraine x

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Debby, I love your design and fabulous colour combo, your little PB elf is adorable and and stunning embellishments!!

hugs
Heather xx

Kathleen said...

This is gorgeous Debby, fab image and love all the glittered embellishments.

Kath x

Carol S. said...

This card is gorgeous. Sweet image and love the colours and flowersoft fur. Brilliant design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous card, Debby! Loving the sparkly AND fuzzy elements of your card :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card

Mau xx said...

This is gorgeous Debby, love the pretty pink and your bling is superb.
xx

Tammy said...

Wow, beautiful! Love the flocking too!

Unknown said...

Evening Debby what a beautiful card I'm loving the colours.
And the design is wonderful.
And I love the going.
Like you if I say I'm not going to do any crafting all I want
To do is sit down and make cards.
Love the going.
Take care

Debs xxxx

Grenouille Greetings said...

So pretty, Debby! Hugs, Lesley

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Debby, such a fabulous image and I love your colour combination.
Pauline
x

Chrissy said...

He is the cutest Debby...fabulous colouring and sparkle..gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Tracey said...

This is so very sweet! I love it!! xx

Brawny x said...

Hi Debby. Great card as usual. A fab image and I just love of the detail on it. A question for you though..the Stately Circle die set - how do you get the die cut out of the damn die coz I have so many problems with them. Coincidently I used one of the smaller dies in the set last night and ended up stamping my feet in frustration!!!!

Dawn T said...

fabulous Debby. Just love the sparkly star.

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Totally gorgeous! I love the beautiful sparkly star.
Rebecca.
x

KimCreate said...

Beautifully layered card! I love the pink and white and the cute Mo's image.

Melissa Bove said...

Amazing card Debby! Love how you paper pieced the star!! Looks wonderful!

hugs...

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is such a little darling of a creation Debby. Glad that you feel like crafting again.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx

Donna said...

Pretty card Debby, beautiful choice of colours and fab sparkle! Donna ♥ x

Kat W said...

Gorgeous design - fab colour combo and lovely sparkle :-)

Hugs, Kat x

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Debby I love that cute, fun image also the sparkle and lovely design, awesome make.
hugs
lorraine x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely colour combo and great image too.
Lorraine

BożenA said...

Very nice design,
hugs,
Bozena

Teresa Kline said...

this is precious, I luv the glittery star!

sparkle & shine *~*