Friday, December 12, 2014

Better Together


There's a new release over on Simon Says Stamp ready for the New Year its called a Better Life.


Now I was lucky to receive a stamp set but unfortunately it arrived has we left for shopping yesterday. So first thing this morning I quickly made up a card. Boy its was quick
First I cut out the Woodland Frame and then took the middle to stamp my little scene using Make a Home stamp set. Loved using the stepping stone to ground my tree and originally was only going to have two birds but there was a space that annoyed me so I stamped another.
Layered the card on a white mat onto a white card like the sketch on Splitcoast Stampers SC 518 and then added the Thank You sentiment ready for after Christmas using Handwritten Greetings.
Not bad for a quick card left an awful mess on my desk to clear up though. Check out the DTs blogs for more updates using the fabulous new products.

18 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Debby

Anne

Sarah said...

This is fabulous Debby!! xx

brenda said...

This has a lovely fresh feel to it Debby.

B x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and pretty Debby.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Pat said...

Lovely stamps and a gorgeous card Debby, and I do love that Woodland Frame. x

Artes de NĂ¡gela said...

Gorgeous!
A good weekend for you.

Jacee said...

Lovely Debby, really love the font
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

cotnob said...

This is a lovely CAS card Debby, I love the beautiful frame.
Pauline
x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab image and layout.xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, I love the image, delicate frame and beautiful sentiment.
hugs Sue xx

*Vicki* said...

WOW! That frame die is just stunning! A lovely card here Debby! HUGS

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous x

Kathleen said...

Love that Woodland frame and a superb card.

Kath x

Carol S. said...

It may have been a quick one but it's a brilliant one! Love that woodland frame die. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Tammy said...

Sweet card for being 'quick'!

Tracy said...

Sweet! I love that scripty sentiment. This is a great release. Hugs!

Mummylade said...

oooh, that is really elegant Debby!

scrappymo! said...

Lovely card. That die is so beautiful!