Saturday, May 30, 2020

Cheese


One of the things I've had to learn during lockdown is the fact I have had to change my routine a bit like Fridays I'm no longer swimming so its a free day that I can make cards if I'm well enough. Now that I listen to a Audio book to stop my brain from over reacting its a welcome break, especially now I have no deadlines.

So today I can post a card and since I have loads of Birthdays coming up and theres more men in my family than girls I really need to get on top of some of those trickier cards.

Luckily for me I have been able to buy some of the lastest Boys and Men images from LOTV digi images but this card is one of their previous ones that I have just not had time to use.

The papers are some digital ones because I don't really have many men ones in my stash and I thought these grungy ones would work better with the vintage style image.

Scallops border by Lawn Fawn and the birthday sentiment stamped and embossed with WOW opaque white and the ends punched out with a punch.

7 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a lovely card Debby and love the image with the little robin perched on his hat.....I don't think things will be back to normal for a very long time and think a lot of peoples routines will change...but lovely to know you've ot more time to craft...

enjoy the weekend

Anne

Sandra H said...

This is a fabulous image gorgeous card love the scalloped edges and adorable robin x

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful card and such a sweet image Debby, lovely the deign and colours, Kate x

Pat said...

This is a really cute LOTV image Debby, and the vintage look and the added scalloped borders and papers go beautifully, and I love that blue and also the complementary blue in the image, and the bit of inking around the edge adds to this vintage look. A great masculine card! Glad you have more time now you don't have your DT commitments, and audio books are good for giving your brain something else to think about. I have started listening to them and am enjoying it. x

JoAnn said...

Love that cute image and the great papers you used. Your coloring is fabulous. TFS

Cheryl W said...

The image is great for a masculine card. They all like to play with cameras, don't they? Your coloring is superb, too. I'm glad you are enjoying some pressure-free cardmaking.

Marlies said...

A lovely masculine card Debby. A very nice design, papers and an adorable LOTV. Marlies