Tuesday, June 02, 2020

Holly



A couple of the same but slightly different Christmas Cards based on this weeks CAS(e) this Sketch 374. The holly is Penny Black but part was cut of so it would fit my card along the bottom edge.

The sentiment die is from Creative Expression and to stop from looking so plain I cut the main background mat with Simon says Stamp Wonky Rectangles.

Now for what's different the top card the holly leaf is under the sentiment and the one below its overhanging not sure what I prefer. My husband couldn't see the difference!

7 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely CAS cards Debby


Anne

Pat said...

I have always wanted to get this particular die from PB but haven't found it anywhere, and several years back I got what I thought was this die and when I received it realised it was similar but not as pretty as this one. I love them both Debby and the word die in red over the top goes perfectly, also the red berries and red mat add to the totally pretty look. My husband wouldn't have seen the subtlety of the arrangement of the leaves either...lol. x

Hazel (Didos) said...

These are both super, I love the shiny holly berries, Hazelx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Simply Beautiful Debby.
Take care
Faith x

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful cards. I love their clean-cut design. That die is so pretty, especially with the red "berries" and sentiment.

cuilliesocks said...

Beautifully created cards Debby, lovely CAS design, Kate x

Fikreta said...

so lovely cards!