Friday, May 01, 2020

I ride my Bicycle


Not sure if it was last week or the week before but my card was inspired by a Freshly Made Sketch.

The Classic Bicycle die is one I haven't used yet from Simon says Stamps not sure why but at least I've used it now. I like that the wheels are separate.

I made a little scene by blending some ink on a bit of card cut with their Wonky Rectangles and piece of card stock that I had drawn round a cloud background die.

Finally the sentiment was using Simon says Stamp Messages for Everday which was then cut out using the Sentiment Labels die.

3 comments:

Pat said...

A wonderful card Debby, and I love the way you have the bike and mats disappearing off tbe card which gives the impression that the bike is moving, and such lovely clouds in the background. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Super card Debby.
Keep safe and well.
Faith x

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is super, what a great card, hope all is safe and well with you, Hazel xx