Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Tiny Golfer



What a nightmare I'm trying out the new blogger format which I heard we are going to have to get use. Took me a while to realise I need to click on the title of my draft post to get it open and I have to click on to the photo icon again to edit the photo to make larger. Just incase any one else is have the same problem.


Since I didn't know whether I could get into my draft posts here's a little chap from Lily of the Valley which is earmarked for someone's birthday in June.

Seeing as its a boys card I left it plain, just a scallop border and I used the MFT Landscape Cloud die for the image mat. Sentiment is Simon Says Stamp Thoughtful Messages.


10 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful golfing card Debby adorable image...thanks fir the info on the new blogger format,,,,oh how I hate change

Anne

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fabulous card, love the colour combo.

Colinda said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Beautiful card!
I saw blogger is changing but also heard you can set it back to the old version.
Have a Sunny day,
Colinda

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Perfect masculine card. Thanks for the tips on Blogger, I am trying to not use it yet LOL.
Take care
Faith x

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Debby, beautifully designed and I love the colours and dies you've used.
Thanks for the tip regarding the new blogger, I'm trying not to use it until necessary, Kate x

Sandra H said...

So cute lovely image and great background x

Pat said...

Thanks for the tips on the new blogger interface Debby and have just been taking a look at comments about it and think that I will wait for a few brave souls to switch and then if there are any peculiarities we will hopefully hear about them. I am always afraid that once you press the button getting the old one back will not work. I think the trying out and switching back will only work for a while and then we will all have to switch so I suppose it is only delaying the inevitable..lol. I love this sweet LOTV image and the stitched cloud shape and the added stripes and dots dps top and bottom look great, and love the scalloped border and large sentiment. A beautiful card!

alwafaa campany said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cheryl W said...

Great card! It's so well put together and I love the little brown scalloped border. Hope the new Blogger gets easier over time.

Helga said...

Wow - wonderful designet and a lovley Stamp !!!