Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Red CAS


I made this card a couple of weeks ago but I just can't work out whose sketch. I know there wasn't a white border or that the card should be framed but it suited me.

The Wonky Rectangle is from Simon says Stamp, actually I think it all SSS, the flowers are Poinsettia Parade and I've used their Stitched Banners.

Finally the word are Tiny Words Christmas.

I tried to make cards over the weekend but most ended in the bin, so I gave up and yesterday I was here. The clue they are made with lego.


8 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Debby l can’t imagine you getting cards wrong you have such talent love the Lego figures too xx

Pat said...

This is beautiful in the red with the white poinsettias and banner, and I love the wonky stitches rectangle, and the pretty red pearls to finish. A really elegant card Debby. Looks like you had a good day out yesterday. x

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the red and the pretty white poinsettias.

Pop's Cards said...

I love that you used white flowers, they really pop right out against the red, a stunning creation, hugs Pops x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A GORGEOUS card and LURVE those hyenas amazing what can be done with LEGO hope you enjoyed your day.

Don't believe the part about throwing your cards in the bin, bet you just wanted to go out LOL.
Faith

Liz said...

A striking card, Debby, just beautiful.

I had to laugh when I read Faith's comment about throwing your cards in the bin. I think she may be right! LOL! xx

Cheryl W said...

Gorgeous card! I love the white poinsettias against the red cardstock. It seems you're getting a good start on your 2019 Christmas cards.

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Debby, I love your card, such a simple design but so effective, Kate x