Thursday, February 07, 2019

Ballet in Purple


My DD love purple so in the end I decided to give this card to her for her Birthday. The card is crooked the middle mat was put on at a angle something I wished I hadn't when it came to photo it.

The beautiful image is from Mo Manning called Ballet Practice, I love that its a more grow up image. I'm trying to use up some old pattern papers and I think I used two different pack of My Favourite things ones.

The flowers were made by stamping and embossing some scribble flowers although I can't work out or find the ones I've used.



Mo's Digital Pencil





6 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is GORGEOUS and yes, love the grownup look.
Faith
x

Julie said...

Beautiful card Debby - so elegant! Juliexx

Pat said...

This ballet image by MM is so beautiful and the purple tones with just the white image background and the white embossing, and the white flower outlines on the paper gives just the right amount of contrast and your daughter will have loved it I'm sure. I love the diamond dp too. x

Cheryl W said...

The delicate lavender is perfect for your lovely ballerina. Gorgeous card!

Sarah said...

This is beautiful Debby xx