Saturday, February 23, 2019

Red Cardinal


One of the Christmas Challenges that I've been keeping an eye was for Peace, so I made one used some old Inkadinkdoo stamps. I will confess that there is a major problem with my stamping but I'll wait and see if any one can work it out.

The sentiment is from an old Simon says Stamp which I can't find on their website. The main mat is cut from MFT die. I also did some splattering of the red ink but the jury is out on that one.


The sore throat hasn't got any worse and its been about four days so I reckon anything nasty would have come out by now so I'm off to the the Make It Show this morning.

9 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful cards, Debby! I can't see anything wrong and love this bold image and sentiment, Jo x

Pat said...

This is a great image Debby and love the colour and the pretty spattering. I'm not sure what is supposed to be wrong but it really doesn't show. I hope you are enjoying the Make It show. x

JoAnn said...

Very pretty in red. I think the ink splatters add to it. Love your cards. TFS

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Stunning image and I love the splatters.
Faith
x

Lucille K said...

Such a stunning red cardinal, beautiful card :)

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Debby..hope you had a fabulous time at the show today, I did yesterday:)
Wendy xx

Cheryl W said...

I see nothing amiss on your card. It looks lovely.

Pop's Cards said...

These are stunning I do love the image its gorgeous, hugs Pops x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Debby..

Luv CHRISSYxx