Thursday, January 17, 2019

Moon Baby


Not only do you get this adorable Moon Baby but you also get a night sky background that I've used previously for a Christmas card. I've paper pieced the moon not sure my colouring is up to such a large open space.

I used the Lawn Fawn Heart Background die and their Stitched Scallop Borders and I think the papers are an old Lawn Fawn pack. The scallop square is a nestabilities. I think the stars are MFT but I can't see if they are stitched or not so they could be Spellbinders.

Finally the sentiment is an Whiff of Joy who are no longer trading.


Mo's Digital Pencil





6 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Debby

Anne

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love these colours, super cute card

Sandra H said...

So pretty lovely image too x

Cheryl W said...

So sweet! Thanks for the baby card inspiration. I am expecting an announcement of a new great nephew any day now!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO adorable and love the colour combo.
Faith
x

Pat said...

What a sweet and beautifully coloured MM image Debby and love the die cut hearts and the prettily coordinating moon and stars ad also complements the little stars on the babies babygro and hat. I love that sentiment too and the aqua tones are lovely two. x