Thursday, January 24, 2019

Chubby Baby


Mo Manning's babies are a must have and there is so many gorgeous ones, my card today is using one of the Diaper Crew and the best bit they can be unisex.

The card may look busy but it actually very simple, the papers are Echo Park and my Stitched Scallop Border is a MFT die. The only embellishment is the large sentiment die from Simon says Stamp Welcome Little One and I love it comes with backing so I can add some 3d foam squares to give it more focus.

It's been a bit chilly here in the UK, a few flurries of snow but nothing more but for some reason my body is struggling to keep warm even though the house temperature is cosy,  I need to hurry up and make my new crochet blanket bigger to help me keep warm.

Mo's Digital Pencil





5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Aw so cute x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I agree about Mo's babies, and this one is Super, love how you have shown it off.
Faith
x

JoAnn said...

Adorable baby card. Love the cute image and papers

Lorraine said...

Adorable, love the papers and colours too
Lorraine x

Cheryl W said...

Your card is perfect--I love the chubby baby, but I get cold looking at him with nothing but a diaper on. We have frigid temps here in the middle of the U.S.