Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Bluebird Heart


Last week it was a Pink Bird now how about a blue bird again using My Favourite Things (MFT) Tweet Friends stamps and their matching dies.

Can you believe it but it's only now I've found time to stamp Simon says Stamps Quilted Heart Background stampI would definitely recommend using a stamp positioner if not you need a really large acylic blog and if you hands are like mine you miss stamping the middle with a stamp positioner you just stamp again. I did trim the stamped quilted heart to fit a normal size card.

I cut the pink card in strips and stuck to a scrap bit of paper then cut out using Simon says Stamp Nested Heart dies. Finally to finish a sentiment using Simon says Stamp Tiny Words and their Stitched Banners.

10 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute love him in blue

Sandra H said...

So cute is your card and l am seeing a lot of these gorgeous birds x

MagsB said...

Oh so cute, Debby! I love the striped heart, it's the perfect background for the adorable bird!

love Mags B x

JoAnn said...

Love your card with that cute bird and the Quilted Heart background, very pretty. TFS

Pat said...

Another great card using the sweet little bird Debby and the hearts stamped in the background go perfectly with the striped heart behind the bird. A beautiful card. x

Lorraine said...

This is so cute. Love it
Lorraine x

ركن الامثل said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chrissy said...

He is very cute..lovely card Debby..I would not be without my stamp positioner now..even for sentiments..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Craftdee said...

How cute is this... and the bluebird looked just as nice in pink the other day :-) I love the background stamp, and yes a stamp positioner is the bomb! I struggled too (with my arthritic hands) to stamp, especially big stamps, but now I'm stamping like a pro :-) It is a lot more pleasurable when the results are (more or less, lol) guaranteed. Donna x

Cheryl W said...

So cute! Love that little bird and your CAS design.