Thursday, June 28, 2018

Coffee anyone


I have some female cards to make for July and I wanted a more grown up image which is why I chosen Coffee from Mo Manning.

The papers are Echo Park Wedding Bliss and that includes the plain pink paper too. I carefully cut round the image trying to leave a little white border to help pop from the white polka dot paper.

The sentiment banner is made with Simon Says Stamp Stitched Banners and Paper Smooches Salutations stamp set. To finish some white flowers from my second hand die set and the dots in their centres I used Tim Holtz Gearhead thinlets set they actually the waste from the gears.

It's been a busy week but I've earmarked Saturday for a craft day in my room meanwhile I shall try and get some colouring done in preparation.


Mo's Digital Pencil




8 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

super card super design
hugs Kate xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Debby

Anne

Doreen said...

Such a lovely design, fabulous the image, just gorgeous.xxx

Pat said...

What a lovely lady and a great one by MM holding her cup of coffee, I'm doing that myself at the moment, a bit late for elevenses but never mind..lol. I adore the pink and black bp's, and those rounded petal die cut flowers are ones I need as they are such a pretty shape, and the sentiment banner finishes it perfectly. x

JoAnn said...

Pretty card and lovely design. The papers and colors look great together. Great job fussy cutting that lovely image.

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card, love the image and soft pink.

Liz said...

Really pretty card, Debby, lovely image and I love the colours you've used. xx

Cheryl W. said...

I like the image - she has a twinkle in her eye! Love the layout, too.