Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Bee's Knees


I had taken out all the stamps that I thought would be a suitable for a mans card and I saw the Bee on Simon Says Stamp Encouraging Animals. I stamped several bees so I could cut out just the bodies as well bodies with wings and embossed the back before 3d them.

I also decided to use Repeating Circles it was a quick way to give somewhere the bees to go. The patterned paper is Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow and I used a Simon says Stamp Stitched Rectangles but only used to frame my circles.

I used the sentiment on the stamp set and a Simon Says Stamp Stitched Banner. Finally I used the Simon Says Stamp Happy Birthday die, like the style of the words.

Not much card making going on this week I have hospital, doctors appointment and Hubby as appointment too. We have Friday Swimmers lunch on Friday so thats something to look forward too.


8 comments:

Liz said...

Love this card, Debby, great design. xx

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, love it!

Pat said...

I love those cute bees Debby and the circles work well framed by the rectangle, and love the bold sentiment and then the added strip sentiment which is a fun addition. x

Doreen said...

Wow love those bee's, what a great card.xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a wonderful card, love all those bees.
Faith
x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is so sweet, what a cute card, Hazel x

Sarah said...

This is so sweet Debby and I like the sentiment very much xx

Cheryl W. said...

Super cute card! Love those fat little bees.