Thursday, June 21, 2018

Cheers


Yet another Man's card needed, he's actually named Dwarf 6 in Mo's shop but he does remind me of a Viking.

The papers are Dragon's Tail by Doodlebug and I blew the dust of my Spellbinder Circle dies for the image and the sentiment is cut from the actually pattern paper.

The only embellishment I used was the Simon Says Stamp Cheers die, the papers are so busy and there wasn't much space, plus its a man's card and we all know how tricky they are.



Mo's Digital Pencil




11 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful image and your colouring is amazing as ever!

Sandra H said...

Such a pretty card l adore the image you used also the colour scheme and layout x

Pat said...

This is a great masculine image from MM Debby and you have given it lots of dimension and coloured beautifully with tones that complement the lovely background papers and made a brilliant card! x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Wonderful card, love the Dwarf 6 character, I believe these are being discontinued? Great characters all of them. Love your papers and design. I don't know why you say you struggle with masculine cards, they are ALWAYS Super cards.
Faith
x

Marlene said...

Your cards are adorable and great to look at

Mandy said...

Love this so much Debby! A perfect masculine card xxx

Chrissy said...

WONDERful Debby..fabulous image and colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fikreta said...

It's wonderful card!
hugs

Cheryl W. said...

This is a great card. Masculine cards are tricky for me, too, but I think you've nailed it!

Debbie said...

Great card Debby. Love the colours and the wonderful image. Debbie x

Lin said...

Debby, I adore this card! You are the master at mixing patterns. Come visit my blog to see my CASE of this card, and thank you for your wonderful inspiration!