Friday, June 15, 2018

Birthday Wine


I brought this Simon Says Stamp Wine Aerobics and dies I don't think I used well the dies especially as I had to cut them apart. But don't you just love the corks, kicking myself for not using them more often now.

I used the two of the Corkscrews for the background, once dried I used the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles. I also stamped and cut out the corks and I used the Simon Says Stamp Time for Wine glass and die which I coloured in red.

Trying to work out what stamp I used for the sentiment, I know it was sitting on my desk, got it. It was Simon Says Stamp Big Birthday Wishes and I used their Stitched Banner dies to make my fish tail banner.

I'm now thinking of making one in pink!





7 comments:

Sarah said...

This is brilliant Debby, those corks are so cute xx

Pat said...

This is a fun card Debby and would look great in pink. I love the corkscrew pattern in the background too. x

Dotty Jo said...

Fab stamping Debby and a brilliant, fun card, Jo x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! what a wonderful fun card, LOVE it.
Faith
x

Cheryl W. said...

I saw your card and thought, "That's what I need--a glass of wine!" So I went to the kitchen and poured myself one. See how inspiring your cards are? he he

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card Debby and I love the corkscrew backgound

Anne

Fikreta said...

so lovely card!
hugs