Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Traditions


While we wait till 2pm for the Simon Says Stamps Challenge for this week I've another page or I should say a double layout for my Christmas Album. I've skipped prompts to traditions which why there's 14 on the page as the count down to Christmas.
I'm trying to work out when the photos were taken its after 1987 because we have moved but its not long after because I wouldn't have chosen that colour paint on the walls.


This is possibly my favourite page I've made so far, the papers are LOTV  Nitwits papers with a  bit of an old Stamping Up stripy paper. I've used the Holly swirl from Memory Box and Martha Stewart Holly punch and the stockings are cut from Christmas Cheer for the Cricut along with the title.
See you at 2pm.

19 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Gorgeous layout Debby I love the traditional Christmas colours, fab papers! Hugs Susan x

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous pages Debby so lovely memories to look back on

Anne

Sue said...

Such wonderful layouts Debby. The photos are gorgeous and I love the papers and details you have added

Hugs Sue xx

Nicole said...

Wow Debby this looks amazing. Really gorgeous. Just love it. Hugs, Nicole

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great pages, makes me want to fit in som scrapbooking this week

debby4000 said...

Testing since blogger has a problem with pop up comments so trying embedded instead.

Beryl said...

It's a lovely page Debby - full of memories and beautifully laid out.
Beryl xx

cuilliesocks said...

Lovely way to capture memories, gorgeous children, Kate x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous pages Debby, love the papers and the little stockings with their names on..lovely photos too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Стокли said...

After 1987 ... wow. I guess you have a lot photos to play with=)

Sonia said...

Gorgeous Lo dearest Debbie,beautiful photos^_^
Have a lovely day,
Sonia

Mary J said...

Great layout Debby! I love the elements and paper!

Lorraine said...

Fab layouts Debby. The papers are gorgeous and I love the little stockings on the second one.
Lorraine x

heidy said...

Beautiful Layout Debby!!
XXX Heidy

Marian said...

Prachtig Debby
Groetjes

Berry said...

Stunning LOs Debby! Great photos too hugs Rebekah xx

Deb said...

love your layouts, how lovely to remember back then and scrap it, I am sure it is bringing back fond memories!
Debxx

Janet said...

Fabulous pages! x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Don't you all look cute!!!!! Except your hubby - he looks hairy!!! Sorry - he was the first one I noticed and then I saw you. Hugs Lesley