Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Scrapbooking

While we are waiting for the new challenge on Simon Says Stamps Challenge at 2pm  some Christmas Album layouts.
These two are quite simple, the first is to show the beautiful handmade cards I received along with brought ones.

And this page of the a couple of my cards that were my favourite. I stuck them together so they would open and under the first and second I put a larger card between them. This is so I can attach brads through the plastic protective cover and cut round the three sides so that you can open to see the cards inside. As you can see I did this before I photo it.

The next page is my Dream Christmas would love to experience a Disney Christmas, once again I using My Minds Eye but there could be a piece of Echo Park. The pic was taken in 1994 we found this sleigh and snowman in corner in one of the Disney parks and we told our two to sit in it and pretend they were cold!


The next is a pic of my DD baking which are part of the aroma of Christmas especially the gingerbread men. She makes them to take into work as her Christmas present to everyone.

See you at 2pm

19 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely pages Debby, scrap booking is such a lovely way to save our memories...

Anne

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Some wonderful layouts Debby and those cards were just fantastic what a great idea to keep them in a sleeve like that! Susan x

Crafting Queen said...

Two lovely layouts.

Dawn T said...

Awesome LO's Debby

Marian said...

Wauw wat mooiiiii
Groetjes

Juls said...

Fun pages!! Hugs Juls

scrappymo! said...

Having trouble commenting...blogger is acting up...Some great pages. Your book is shaping up so lovely.

Sinikka said...

Great layouts you made. A lot see to on them.
Have a great day
Hugs Sinikka

scrappyjacky said...

Gorgeous layouts,Debby.

Doreen said...

Gorgeous pages Debby.xxx

Beryl said...

What a lovely way to keep and display those lovely hand made cards. Fab pages.
Beryl xx

Mary J said...

They are so fab, Debby! Gorgeous detail as usual!

KraftyKoolKat said...

These pages are gorgeous and they are so full interest and loveliness. Love your idea of storing your lovely cards.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Lorraine said...

Fabulous layouts Debbie. A lovely way to show memories.
Lorraine x

heidy said...

Gorgeous pages Debby!!
XXX Heidy

Anonymous said...

WOW!! What a fabulous idea my friend!! I do this myself and I really need to create a scrap page every now and then just like this!! TFS and inspiring! HUGS :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Debby, beautiful LOs...I love the one of your cards, both it and your cards look stunning. S x

Alison Scott said...

Great pages Debby, love those cards the white on white is gorgeous.
I would love a Disney Christmas too. (Ah well we can all dream, eh?)

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Fab layouts Debby - LOVE them so much :-)