Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spring


It feels like we are running through March, it won't be long and it will be Easter springing forward with clocks. With this in mind we have another challenge on Everybody Art Challenge, pretty easy one too SPRING.
I had this Penny Black Hedgy & ducklings image waiting in the wings to be used and along with the fab sketch from Sketch and Stash, it pretty much fell into place. 
Sorry no idea for the papers, they're just loose sheets, I want to say Echo Park but I've sneaky feeling they're not.
I've also used the Memory Box Branch and Tulips dies but I've used a scrap of matching paper. Bit of ribbon to finish. I did want to add more but I thought it would be OTT so I restrained myself. Do pop over and check out the team.
I was a bit annoyed yesterday, I got myself comfy with a cup a coffee to catch up on my blogs, well I'm not sure who was at fault whether it Mr Google-Chrome, Mr Virgin or even Mr Computer but I spent my morning cleaning disks and rebooting etc, fingers crossed it works today.
Also I not sure how it affects me viewing my blogs on Dashboard but Google Reader is going in July and since it uses the follow widget, I believe there won't be a dashboard anymore. Since I'm fed up with google messing about I'm now going to get use to reading from Bloglovin, it was pretty easy to import all the blogs I follow but it may take a day or two to get used to.

38 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

cute and so warm and Spring like, just to let you know I am following you and came today from bloglovin :)
Hugs Kate xx

Chrissy said...

So adorable Debby..fabulous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Debby, I'm still following you, but I need to find out how to put the new bloglovn button on my own blog, how did you do yours.
Love your card today , such a gorgeous image so sweet, your colouring is fab, love it all, Kate x

sue w. said...

Hi Debbby, love this bright sunnny card. The image is soo cute and love all the details.
Added the blogs I follow last night to bloglovin too and I hate change, will have to get used to the new dashboard grrrr...
Hugs Sue W.

Squirrel x said...

Simply TOO adorable hun! Love it. Hugs Sxx

brenda said...

Absolutely adorable Debby, a real burst of Springtime.

Good luck with the changeover, it's all still a bit lost on me.

B x

Beryl said...

A delightful card Debby - gorgeous hedgie and chicks, great design and pretty papers - whoever made them.
Beryl xx

Melodie said...

Adorable card, Debby.
Hugs
Melodie

Doreen said...

This is beautiful Debby,love the image and gorgeous colours.xxx

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Beautiful, and so well thought out.
Your colouring is wonderful.
Hugs
Chris xxx

rachel said...

oh so cute Debby - gorgeous colours xx

Sue said...

Awwwww such an adorable image. I love the colourful papers and gorgeous detailing
Hugs Sue

heidy said...

This is so cute Debby!!
XXX Heidy

Katherine K :) said...

What a lovely spring card! Those hedgies are so cute!
Hugs,
Katherine

Shelly said...

Hi Debby! Such a sweet and sunny Spring card, love the cute ducks! xx

Wim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie I really wish it felt like spring right now. Love these colours.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Anita said...

It's going to be a cute Spring I see ;), beautiful card Debby!
xoxo Anita

Jingle said...

This is so very cute!

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

How cute are those little ducklings!! Fab card Debby - Susan x

Atty said...

Oh your card is so cute, definitely says Spring.
Donna

Alison Scott said...

Beautiful spring card. Such a cute image.
Trying to get used to Bloglovin!

Sandra H said...

Absolutely beautiful card Debby!! x

Donna said...

Too cute Debby, love the spring colours and cute little hedgie :) Donna ♥ x

Danni said...

Now this is just too cute for words! Love it!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Another card to love Debby, so pretty.

Thanks for the reminding me Google reader is going in July and a reference to who to go to, I'll have a look at it.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Whisper said...

Oh that is one adorable layout, love the papers and that devine tulip die, i too have this stamp and have not used it yet, Luv Sam x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Debby. I do love PB stamps and this one looks fab.
the papers and flowers are really pretty too.
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Hello again Debby.
Just popping back to say thank you for entering your gorgeous card into the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge
Hugs Sue xx

Sarah-Jane said...

Lovely card Debby. I like the cute image and the pretty details.
Thank you for joining us at Sketch and Stash.
Sarah-Jane xx

scrapn_momof2 said...

So cute Debby!! Penny Black's hedgehogs are some of my most favorite stamps!!

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous spring card Debby!
Helen x

coops said...

so gorgeous debby.really pretty details and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Tracy said...

Precious Debby! Love the mix of die cuts. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, cute card Debby. Love it. X

scrappymo! said...

So sweet...love this image!

~@ngie~ said...

this is just soooo cute... love the image & the papers... they make ya feel all warm & fuzzy inside wishing for the warmer weather to show itself LOL

love n hugz Angie xXx