Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Purple Charlie

So this should have been a nice quick card, Charlie was really quick and easy to colour and Nikki's Spoonful of Sugar sketch, didn't have lots of layers to think about, so why did this card take so long. Maybe it was the A6 size, I wanted to make some this size for the Marie Curie Do-crafts envies, could it be I was trying to make sure it went through normal post or could it be the colour I used to use this colour all the time, well anyway its finished now and there's still something. Its very dull here too so had a job to photo it and now it looks a bit washed out.

So onto some good news some amazing Blog Candy

I wouldn't mind some of these candys that's for sure.
My candy is building up nicely, some stamps arrived yesterday, Thank you Katharina for the super quick delivery(thats a clue by the way) but suddenly since I mentioned it my vistors button has gone potty does anyone know why!

18 comments:

Sharon said...

Charlie looks great!! Love all the purple, my fav colour.

Caroline said...

Stunning card! I just love this image and the colours are fab!

Suzanne said...

Great card Debby love the colour but I know how you feel it is so difficult to get good pictures at this time of year. Sue :o)

Monique said...

This is so gorgeous! Love the colours and papers you used, your colouring is fabulous!

xx Monique

Deb said...

fabulous card Debby, I love those colours, it is so striking and of course Charlie is so dapper, love him!

Anonymous said...

Fab card Debby :)I love your creations :)

Rach said...

love your card Debby, thank for the mention of my candy good luck. hugs rachxx

Donalda said...

Oh I love Charlie with his purple. My favorite color. I looks so good in those colors dear I love it.

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Debby Love the colour, Hugs Debbie x

Gwen said...

oh I love purple Charlie! what a cute card!! made me smile :)

Gill said...

Gorgeous card Debby, love the colours and Charlie looks dapper
hugs Gill x

nessy said...

wow!! this works so well ~who would have thought of a purple card with charlie on it!!~stunning!
vanessa xx

Sandra said...

WOW...what an amazing card,i would never have used this colour with Charlie but it really works,brilliant job,love it.
It's normally the cards we think are going to be quick that turn out the longest to make...lol,it happens to me all the time.
Take care
Sandra x

Lynsey said...

Hi Debbie
I love your purple Charlie!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Pearl said...

All your card creations are so adorable Deb !

Andrea, said...

Fab card Debby, he looks great in purple

Anonymous said...

Very handsome Charlie...great card and for a great cause.
Carole x

Annie said...

007 in purple - perfect! hugs, annie x