Wednesday, March 23, 2022

For Mum


 It sad but I’ve not been making many cards and when I do I can’t show because they’re earmarked for family but this card will be taken down to the crematorium and can be shown.  The others when they’ve had their birthdays.
The image is Just Inklined not even sure they exists but is a beautiful image although not very simple to layer.
This is the card I started to make and knocked over the sansador so you can tell I wasn’t happy especially as it was for my mum. She likes fussy cards which why I added the frilly frame.

6 comments:

Pat said...

This is really beautiful Debby and a wonderful tribute in remembrance of your Mum. I can understand why you were so cross when you spoilt the first one you started as a lot of work has gone into it. The vase of pretty tulips looks great on the ornate scallop edged frame, and love the matching sentiment plate, and the stripes go brilliantly as a background. x

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card and a lovely tribute for your Mum, lovely blooms and beautifully coloured too, Kate x

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous blooms Debby and a great tribute for your mum .. the layering looks really good and beautiful colouring xx

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful card! Your Mum would have loved it.

Sandra H said...

Your mum would love this and how nice that you will place it at the crematorium it’s a beautiful remembrance to your mum and the image is layered beautifully love the frame too xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful remembrance card Debby..love the tulip image

Anne