Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Butterflies


 I had this idea for a card in my head for a while but the idea was to colour the leaves but when I put the card together I couldn’t do it. I think I’ve been brainwashed from all the beautiful clean and simple cards I see on the Facebook group.

It’s all been stamped and embossed with gold. The leaves are a Simon says Stamp which I stamped twice so I could cut out the leaves. The butterflies are MFT which again I stamped twice, the bottom layer was cut using the matching die and I fussy cut the top layer. Sentiment again is Simon says Stamp.

9 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful CAS card Debby

Anne

Sandra H said...

This is so elegant x

Anonymous said...

What a simple, elegant card. WakeyL

dolcreations said...

So pretty...soooo elegant Debby!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such an elegant and lovely card

Cheryl W said...

I really love this one, Debby. I had to save it to my inspiration board on Pinterest.

JoAnn said...

Beautiful CAS card. Love the gold butterflies and leaves.

Pat said...

So elegant and beautiful embossed in gold and I think you were right to leave everything white as it works brilliantly Debby..a fabulous CAS card. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I agree, it would have spoiled the impact of this card to colour it, maybe another time? The card is stunning.
Faith x