Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Balloons and Clouds


 Last ballon card and the one I finally decided to send. The balloon die is an old Penny Black one and the sentiment I think it’s from the new set from Hero Arts that I recently treated myself. 

The idea isn’t mine inspired by a card on Pinterest, just adjusting to fit whatever die and sentiments I have.

My mojo as definitely been lacking and when I do craft it all goes wrong. For example making my Mother’s Day card the background die wouldn’t cut well so I decided it was time to swop cutting plates but the one I swapped with needed a clean. I used sansador that I use for colouring to clean the sticky bits off but I somehow managed to tip the bottle over all over my coloured images, I could of screamed. Took a long time to clean everything up luckily only my coloured images suffered and was easy remedied by reprinting and colouring.

7 comments:

Pauline C said...

Fab CAS balloon card Debby. Sorry to hear about your disaster with the Sansador ... personally I steer away from any chemicals (not to mentions sprays and anything that spatters!!) cos I know I'm very clumsy ... I'm always having little crafty accidents one way or another! Glad you managed to clean it all up ok
Pauline xx

Christine Dol said...

I love your birthday card...keep posting your cards Debby! You ALWAYS inspire me and give me such inspiration! I totally understand what you mean about how everything goes wrong when you get to crafting! But Debby, your end result is always awesome!

cuilliesocks said...

Oh dear Debby, some days are just like that. However you card has turned out beautifully, lovely bright colours and design, Kate x

Pat said...

Sorry to hear that you are having a rather frustrating time with your crafting at the moment Debby, but I think we all go through times when we wonder why we are bothering, but I'm sure your finished Mother's Day card is beautiful and look forward to seeing it, and this is such a pretty CAS card too and love the bunch of balloons and a very stylish sentiment, and the die cut clouds are perfect. x

Liz said...

Beautiful card Debby, so bright and cheerful. Sorry to hear you had a slight mishap crafting. xx

Cheryl W said...

This is a wonderful CAS card. Sorry to read about your mishap. Glad it only ruined a few replaceable images.

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x