Wednesday, March 02, 2022

Balloon and Bow


 I brought this balloon die, I thought it would be handy. Now I knew it was large but didn’t realise how big and my brain went blank so I cased a DT card.

So I cut out the ballon with the stripes paper then I discovered I needed a bow which I didn’t buy. I hunted out my Avery Elle bow die and used that instead. The sentiment was a new MFT set that I though would fit the itty bitty die but it only just made it.

Well I thought I could make it to my craft room today but I feeling a bit yucky today.

7 comments:

Pat said...

This balloon looks great die cut from striped paper Debby and I love the added bow and perfect with the coordinating red matted layer, and the white highlight on the balloon works really well. A beautiful card Debby, and I hope you are feeling better tomorrow. x

Lee said...

Gorgeous card,love the crispness of it.

cuilliesocks said...

A Wonderful die and a gorgeous card Debby, I love the bright colours, Kate x

Sandra H said...

What a fabulous card

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Yucky or not, your card is a glorious die of colour. A super card Debby. Hope you feel better soon.
Faith x

Stamps and Paper said...

Love you colourful balloon card Debby

Anne

Christine Dol said...

Love your balloon card!!!!! It is perfect!