Wednesday, November 03, 2021

Trio of Poinsettias


 This card is my favourite so far and I made four altogether. The background is from Simon says stamp stamped in white than embossed.

The poinsettias are Waffle Flower again with blend ink centres to give a touch of colour and the holly is an old Penny Black die cut up to fit.

Sentiment is the one from MFT the set with Stacey Yacula penguins from a couple of years ago.

I struggled to make a card yesterday head was so not in the right place Let’s hope it’s working better today.

12 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is my fave of these definitely, love the colours

Sandra H said...

Beautiful x

Carole Eaton said...

That is stunning very subtle colours, less can be more!

JoAnn said...

So pretty. Love the colors and the embossed background. TFS

Barb from NJ said...

Beautiful card! Love everything about this card - the embossing, the poinsettias, the colors and the sentiment.

Pat said...

I adore this card Debby, so elegant and pretty, and the combination of turquoise, red and white and the white embossed background works beautifully with the turquoise tinged flowers and turquoise leaves, and the red sentiment and pearls finish it perfectly. x

Sarah said...

So pretty, lovely colours Debby x

cuilliesocks said...

Oh my so beautiful Debby, I love your design and colours, Kate x

Maria said...

Beautiful card x

Carol S. said...

A beautiful card Debby and love the background. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Cheryl W said...

I can see why this card is your favorite. The aqua color is fabulous and the pop of red adds a bit of holiday excitement. Love it!

Christine Dol said...

Absolutely gorgeous! The colours...my oh my!