Monday, November 08, 2021

Tiny Tree


 I got the Whimsical Trees from Stampin Up but all I've done is used these tiny trees. I wanted to make a quick card just so I can used the snow drifts from The Greetery and I absolutely love how a CAS card became a bit more special.

Why the non traditional colours well thats the colours that were on my desk and the sentiment is a very old Stampin up one thats now sitting on my desk because I surprised myself at how straight I placed it on the acylic block. So don't be surprised to see it again.

Last week I made 8 cards not sure how many I get done this week, Christmas present shopping is going on this week plus I now have a baby boy card to make.

9 comments:

Pauline C said...

Beautiful cards Debby .. very stylish. I definitely need to hit on a CAS design so I can go into full on Christmas card production mode 😀

cuilliesocks said...

Your cards are beautiful Debby, I love the tiny trees and your design is fabulous, Kate x

Cheryl W said...

This is such a peaceful CAS design. Love it!

Pat said...

I love the crisp, clean and very elegant look of the trees Debby, and the colours are very pretty, also the snow drifts with the fancy pierced pattern which look great. The font of the sentiment looks lovely too. x

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous cards love the tree Di x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very sweet

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful cards Debby and I love the colour combo you've used

Anne

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love the clean lines and colours Debby.
Faith x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Love these too. Fabulous colour choices and those snow drifts are sooo pretty. Hope you are well! Hugs, Lesley