Thursday, November 18, 2021

Slimline Home for the Holidays


 I loved the houses from Concord and 9th so I had to stalk the craft shops because I was sure these would rush out their stores.

I was intimidated with the amount of dies but found a You Tube explaining how they worked and away I went. The first card made is this Slimline card. Made the background sky with a scrap of blue and used the slope die that came with the set for the snow drifts.

Don’t you love the lamp post, bit fiddly to add a bit of yellow for the light but so worth it. The actual slimline dies are Newton Nook.

8 comments:

dolcreations said...

Debby...anyone on your Christmas card list is a lucky one! I love this slimline card!!!!

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful Christmas card Debby and I love the colours


Anne

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Really lovely card and worth the the extra fiddly bits.
Faith x

Pat said...

Very pretty houses and can see that there are quite a lot of pieces but the end result looks fantastic Debby, and the slimline layers make a super base to put them on. x

Sandra H said...

What a wonderful card x

cuilliesocks said...

Love your slimline card Debby, lovely little houses and beautifully designed, Kate x

Christine said...

Really great card, well worth all the stalking. Will be year round useful dies, I think.

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful card! It does look like it took a lot of time and patience to make.