Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Happy Snowman with Green Trees


 I think almost £30 for a die is a bit steep for my budget which why I put him on my Birthday list. He is a nice looking snowman. Quite large so really doesn’t need much on the card.

The snowman is a Sizzix die and the 3d embossing folder again from Sizzix with a touch of pattern paper round the edge. The sentiment is MFT, I’m pretty sure I added the tiny snowflakes because there is a dirty mark on the snowman and added a few more so it wasn’t alone.

7 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

He his a lovely snowman Debby love the colours...

Anne

Pauline C said...

Dry cute snowman, and the snowflake on him looks perfectly as it should be .. no one would guess what it’s hiding😀
Pauline x

Pat said...

What a wonderful large snowman Debby and I love the embossed tree background, and very pretty cards in both colours. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Yep! steep, but a wonderful result and details on it and the background Debby.
Faith x

cuilliesocks said...

A wonderful snowman Debby and a beautiful card, Kate x

Cheryl W said...

So cute. Love the jolly, chubby snowman.

Sandra H said...

l really live the colour on this snowman and the background x