Sunday, February 16, 2020

Our Harry Potter


One of my recent Scrapbooking layout, isn't he cute. I wish my head had been into scrapbooking, mojo was definitely missing.

The papers are a kit I brought from The Scrap Cafe who run the crops and retreats, she has a shop which she welcomes any who wants to come to look and buy.  The kit as some stickers and some project life sheets. I cut the owl out of one the project life sheets and I drew round the Harry's scar sticker so I didn't have to use the actual sticker.  The magical word is an old die I've had a while.

I've schedule this post so I'm hoping that Storm Dennis isn't as bad as they say, my daughter lives near the river thankfully in a first floor flat but it's been known for the car park flood.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

What a cute little Harry Potter!! An adorable page x

Pat said...

I think your mojo was working just fine Debby as it is a great layout and he makes a brilliant little Harry Potter and the accompanying embellishments are perfect. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

AW! what a lovley page layout and such a handsome "Harry" too.
We've had it really bad, with flooding near to us, thankfully "Dennis" wasn't too cruel to us.
Faith x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super and I love your wee Wizard!!! Hope the flooding hasn't been too bad, Hazel x