Friday, February 21, 2020

Curvy Girl love Tea


I'm not convinced I'm keen with the stripes on this card but  Stamping Bella Curvy Girl Loves Tea is now stuck on and she won't move.

The papers are Doodlebug Hello and I used the Simon says Stamp Get Well Soon die which is the same colour as the fushia flowers but the camera seems to have changed the shade.

I'm scheduling today's post because on Fridays I go to my Disabled Swimming Club first thing and depending on how tired I feel Hubby as offered to take me to the craft show at Farnborough. It could be expensive to visit. I can't find anything about a carer (he'll be pushing my wheelchair) so I will probably have to pay for him too.

9 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

She is fab, enjoy your swimming and show if you get there.

Stamps and Paper said...

Your card would cheer anyone up Debby its lovely....enjoy Farnborough

Anne

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh I love this stamp and her pretty pieced dress looks fabby!!! Hope yo u have a great day at Farnborough! Hazelx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your floral and striped background with this lovely tea and lady.
Faith x

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

Carol S. said...

Great card Debby and love the image. Hope you had a good time at the show. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Pat said...

A very pretty card and love the SB beautiful lady and the stripes look good to me. I hope you enjoyed your swimming and felt able to go to the craft show too. x

Cheryl W said...

I think your stripes are a nice contrast to the floral. Hope you were able to attend the craft fair--even if you did have to buy hubby a ticket, too.