Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Curvy Fairy


Sorry I was quiet over the weekend but I went to the Create It at Farnborough which possibly wasn't the best idea after going swimming. Usually I take it easy on Friday because it tires me out. Going to the show which they had problems with the venue which meant the aisle were tight and I could only look at stuff by walking. Even though I could of spent a lot more money but I settled with the few bits I got. It took all weekend to recover.

Anyway here's a card for you today, the papers are Doodlebug Hello, ribbon from my stash. The cute fairy is Stamping Bella Edna the Bumblebee but I coloured her leotard in pink to match my papers.

Simon says Stamp Stitched Rectangles for the sentiment mat using the words from their Sketched Flower. The tiny butterflies are SSS too their Flickering Butterflies.

10 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous card Debby and I love the image..pleased you enjoyed the show it’s a few years since I’ve been

Anne

Pat said...

What a sweet and fun image Debby and the gingham and the flowers are the perfect accompaniment to you beautifully coloured fairy. Glad you are feeling more rested now, but it's a shame the layout of the show meant you couldn't get around easily which made it more tiring for you. x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

She is such fun and lovely papers. Sorry to hear it tired you out, heard mixed reports of it

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, what a fabby fairy!! Shes totally sassy!!! Sorry to hear that there were issues at Farnborough, Glad you're recovering now, Hazelx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I think she is the bestest fairy, a Fabulous card Debby. I hope you've recovered by now.
Faith x

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous fairy Debby, and a lovely card. Hope you'er recovered by now, Kate x

Carol S. said...

A pretty fun fairy and love the papers Debby. Great colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Cheryl W said...

I'm lovin' that sweet birthday fairy. The bright and fun papers you used are perfect, too.

Fikreta said...

It's gorgeous card!