Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Another Owl


I coloured this chap at the end of the year for my Christmas cards but he didn't get used so I thought it was time I did.

The little owl is My Favourite Things Warm and Feathered Hugs stamps and dies. I made the scene with Simon says Stamps Hills and Slopes and a blue bit of card then cut out with the SSS Wonky Rectangles.

The trees and sentiment was from the MFT stamp set but I used SSS Stitched Banners and their Stitched Snowflakes.

Well Storm Dennis came and the only problems is my DD car park at her flats flooded luckily she is on the first floor so any flood won't reach her flat.


10 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

Pat said...

What a gorgeous card Debby, I love it! The sweet little owl looks great with that pretty background scene and the glittery snowflakes, and finished with a super sentiment. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Fabulous Debby, love it.
Faith x

Fikreta said...

so pretty!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is so sweet, what a cute wee owl, Love the LO, Hazelxx

cuilliesocks said...

Just so beautiful, what a sweet image and fabulous design, fabulous colouring too, Kate x x

Carol S. said...

Super cute owl and a gorgeous card Debby. Love the scene you have created. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Chrissy said...

I LOVE this cute scene Debby, FABulous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Cheryl W said...

Sweet card! I love that you kept your sweet scene to a smaller panel. It works so well and allows you to let some of the snowflakes overlap onto the panel underneath. Perfect!

susiestacey said...

Adorable card, love the owl image x Susan x